Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kids say the Darndest Things


So you know how people will post funny things their kids have said on their blogs, and then we all read and laugh and wonder how life could be complete without funny kids? I don't have any kids yet, but I am going to post some of the funny things Wes says. His comments can produce laughs just like the little kids we love. Enjoy:

"That kid looks like Jackie Chan, except for his face."

"I can count the top ten 80's music hits on one hand."

(After receiving toilet paper) "You're my bum's life saver."

"It's so hot that my back has swass!"

(Regarding the baby weight) "You have only gained weight in your belly where that baby is! And in your hands when they get swollen. And in your feet. Man-your feet can get puffy!"

I LOVE YOU COWBOY!


9 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Ok Nikki that made me laugh out loud reading that. You have one silly hubby. But is that not why we love them so much... they can always make us smile and laugh.

Frames:
*Ikea clip frames they have all sizes you can do and they are under $5
*2 sheets of 12x12 scrapbooking paper (i like to use the same sheet)
* any ribbons, flowers or other scrapbooking things that fit your theme
* pictures
*glue gun
Its really easy its almost like you are making a sb page but then you put glass on top of it. I glue the sb paper to the back of the fram and then layout my picts and ribbons and once I find the right combo I just glue it all down and its ready for your wall. Super easy and fun to change up wall decor in your home. I want to see yours once you make them. Im sure they will be super cute. Oh and they are super fun to do with baby picts (ya know since you are about to pop and all) Love ya friend!

Deanna said...

I wanna see you modeling your hooter hider...have Wes try it out for you! LOL!

Okay...so I just read lindsay's comment...what fun little diddy are you making now, mrs. crafty??? Sounds like some fun!!!

See ya!

Richard and Carlie said...

Ok, I laughed out loud reading that too, at work, and then people asked me what I was laughing at...Uh, awkward. Too funny!

Jessie said...

Your hubby is so funny! That made me laugh! :) haha I love husbands.

And yes, I agree, you must post pics of your latest projects. I would love to see them, you crafty lady.

Jackie said...

Okay I seriously laughed my head off, Wes is a funny guy!

Jen said...

I'm glad you shared those. I've been laughing too!

The Mills said...

ha ha, that is such a good idea Nikki!! Thanks for sharing :)

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

Hahahhaa.. Thanks Nikki.. that did produce some great laughter. :D

jackie said...

nik! i am missing the crud out of you guys! and ya tell that dr. to shove it, i gained like a mad woman when i was pregnant... you look great chica!!!