Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hey we are heading down to AZ for Thanksgiving and we are VERY excited! We will be locking our blog when we get back...so email me (Nykele.Crandall@gmail.com) if you still want to get on. (I still have your info if you've already emailed me. :))

I am so thankful for this time of year and for the many amazing people and experiences in my life. I love my friends and family and I can't wait to see a lot of them (THE BREWERS!) this week. I am so grateful for Wes and his wonderful personality, service, and love. I think I got the best guy ever (besides my dad;)).

Hope you have a great turkey day!

1 comment:

collinanddani said...

Ok I have to tell you something funny...At Chase's farewell my littlest sister-in-law and her friend were totally checking out this really hot guy the whole time..ya it was Wes. Look out for those youngins Nikki! Oh and did I email you my address?