Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tis the Season

I don't know why, but the Christmas season is so magical to me. I am twenty two years old, and I still find myself mesmerized by the sparkling tree and the pretty wrapping paper that is abundant in every home. I can't get enough Christmas music, or Will Farrel in Elf, or sweet, sugary things.

Beyond these lovely things, I am so grateful to be surrounded by family and friends as we celebrate the joys in life at this time of year. I love Wes beyond reason and tomorrow (Monday the 15th) we have officially been married for a year. It has been a WONDERFUL year and I have been so blessed. He truly is my best friend and the only one that could ever make me feel so happy about life and love. :)

Sorry for getting mushy...but Wes is the bestest cowboy husband in the world. :)

5 comments:

Cathy Lloyd said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are the cutest couple ever! XOXO

Chelsie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys sound perfect for each other! Hope you do something fun to celebrate

collinanddani said...

Well happy anniversary! We better be seeing you next week at the Christmas party! And my email address is collinandme@gmail.com if you still need it. Thanks for inviting us over the other day, I was sad we couldn't come!

jackie said...

happy anniversary chica! you guys are so cute. we loved meeting wes, he was so fun to get to know and we miss you guys! i am SO excited for you to see this necklace... it is my new FAVORITE! i love it! let me know when it gets to you k... i am anxious to see what you think.

Deanna said...

Happy 'late' anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!