Sunday, January 18, 2009

Long Time no Write

Hey Everyone!

It is all I can do to keep this blog updated, especially when there is no time to do it. We have had quite the week this last week and we feel so blessed to be surrounded by family and friends that we love so dearly.

Wes's Grandpa passed away early this past week and it has been a bitter sweet experience. We know he is in a better place with his sweet wife, but we miss him so much. Wes has been working with Grandpa a lot, especially since he graduated from school, and we both loved spending time with Grandpa in Wyoming over the summer. We'll post some pictures as soon as we get our camera figured out.

I also had the pleasant opportunity to fall down my stairs and break my foot two weeks ago. What a pleasure it has been to be in a walking boot the size of Jupiter and have people gawk at me like I was the bearded lady from the freak circus side show. I have enjoyed wearing the boot all day long, and (ask Wes) I never complain about it. :) We also have pictures of this pleasant experience, and we'll post as soon as possible.

Love you all and we are grateful for the wonderful loved-ones you are!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Yes, do post pictures! I didn't get many at the funeral, and I'm sure you'll have some good ones.

It was great to see you this last week, despite the circumstances. Good luck with that boot thing!!! I hope you don't find out you're supposed to lug it into bed with you! :)

Hugs, Deanna

collinanddani said...

My mom told me about your foot! I feel so bad, that must have hurt!