Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pictures as Promised :)



Sorry it has taken me so long to get these pictures on here. We just barely got internet at our house again which is HEAVEN! :)

Nothing is really new around this place except for the fact that the February sunshine is helping me be a happier teacher this year. I don't know why, but January and February were so dark and LONG last year, I thought I was going to kill a student or something. :) But this year it seems like spring could be just around the corner and we all like the sound of that *except Wes who is an avid snowmobiler.

Anyway! Love you all and hope things are going well. Enjoy the pics! (Email me if you want more! (Deanna!))

2 comments:

Kaiti Klara said...

love that you updated, but where are the pictures?!:)

Angel said...

Am I missing something? I don't see any pictuers. haha