Monday, March 16, 2009

Hayley's New Baby--Shepherd




My bestest bud Hayley had a little boy a few months ago and now this little guy has finally met his favorite aunt Nikki. Shepherd is the chunkiest and yet cutest baby I have seen! Hayley is darling and I was so glad to get to talk to her (since we see each other once or twice a year). I think that the baby fever is spreading like crazy--especially when I get to see all of these cute babies that are already here (Katie Clark!). Oh and our cows are having babies and the first one I saw I named Berkley because it's so cute! Happy spring. :)

2 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

Oh my Gosh - Hayley!! She is still beautiful as ever! Her little boy is so dang cute. I love hearing about all these babies too - including the cows and I can't wait to see your little babe:) I am hoping for a girl so ours can be best buds.

Jennifer said...

I can't wait for you to have your little one so you can have "mommy/baby ice cream dates" with as as well :) We love you guys & hope things are well.