Friday, April 10, 2009

Dani's Baby Shower




Hi All :)

This last Saturday Sari (Condie), Cassidy (Peterson), and I threw our good friend Dani a baby shower. She is having a little girl on May 13th and we are super excited for her. I had to ask her to send some of her pictures because my camera deleted them all when I was transferring them to the computer, but hopefully you don't mind copies of what you see on her blog. :)

Dani weighs about 10 ounces even though she is 8 months along and I can't wait to hold her little baby girl. As for me--I'm about 18 weeks along now and getting a little baby bump. It's soooo fun because I can feel the baby moving if I hold really still sometimes too. I think it is the bestest thing that could ever happen to me (besides the man Wes :)). Anyway...Love you all!


1 comment:

collinanddani said...

I'm glad you got the pictures! I was wondering if you have felt that little bean move yet. Isn't it exciting! I really can't wait to see what your having so make so to tell me when you find out. Thanks again for the shower!