Sunday, February 7, 2010

I need to say it more, but I am so grateful for all of you. Dear friends who support and love us, and then are there to grow and laugh with. I cherish our times together. I feel deeply grateful for my cousins and other relatives that support and love us too. I am so blessed and I love you. I need to do better at expressing that love, and as President Monson says, "Don't let your problems to be solved overtake a person to be loved." I am so thankful for eternal relationships and the promises we have if we will just be faithful and remember that relationships are the most important thing in this world (and the one beyond). Love you!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I love you my dear cousin! I only wish we saw each other more. Our boys will be good buddies though I know it. That picture of Cache behind your blog title is so stinkin cute! He looks just like a Brewer! Oh how I miss you guys! :(

The Mills said...

Wow that is a great video Nikki Thanks for sharing!

Jessie said...

Nikki, you're a sweetheart!

Deanna said...

Hey! you are amazing. :)

Check you out: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700008664/Utah-Legislature-Measure-would-make-life-easier-for-nursing-moms-at-work.html?pg=1