Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Shoes

I got three new pairs of shoes for my birthday day this year. Am I obsessed? YES! Nothing feels better than putting on a new pair of shoes and strutting (or running, or mucking) around. :)

I do have to say that one person is enjoying my new shoes a little more than I am this year. Cache. He will put on my shoes wherever we go. HE LOVES SHOES. He clomps around in any size shoe, as long as he can get it on his foot! (The best is when he tries to walk in Wes's size 13 shoes!) Cache is very conscious of fashion too because he knows who is wearing what shoe and he can bring you the shoes you just took off, even if he doesn't know you.

The kid is a pro at his kicks. I think I might have new competition for wearing new shoes out and about.



2 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I love new shoes also. I think it would be fair to say I am a shoe whore and I am proud of it. Also your new heels look stunning on Cache.

Jessie said...

I wonder how Wes feels about Cache wearing heals. haha Too cute.