Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Thought

As time seems to slow down a little bit in Autumn, I find myself thinking more. I am thinking about God, His purpose for me; my family and what I should be doing more with them; School-I miss it so badly {learning} and of course {at times} teaching too; The new baby; The youth and all that they have to struggle through every day; What I want to be when I grow up; Where I'll be in two or three years and what I'll be doing; People who need help in my ward and just around me...

Wes used to tell me to "Stop Thinking!" because I'd start worrying about things and most of the time you just can't have control of most of the things you think about...but I think it's good for the mind and soul to think often. I have missed it. I have missed deep pondering because I have let myself get too busy and then fall out of the habit of truly thinking about things that matter.

I don't know...maybe I am causing more trouble for myself....But doesn't everyone need to THINK?!

1 comment:

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

Nik, you are amazing. I have looked up to you ever since I have known you. Thanks so much for being such a giant of an example for me. I love your amazingly cute guts!