Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back to Work :(








Hey all!

We just got back from a wonderful week in Disneyland. I forgot how much I love that place. There is something about all of those rides, treats, and tourists that makes you forget you are 22 and sends you sprinting down the streets to get in line. 

Wes and I seriously acted like five year olds the whole time, but we had such a blast! We were with good family friends and they joined in while we rode Splash Mountain, Indiana Jones, Tower of Terror, and all of the other amazing thrillers. 

Man... all in favor of going back to work? I didn't think there'd be any takers....

5 comments:

Cathy Lloyd said...

Sorry about having to come home Nikki! Bummer for sure! Enjoy the great memories! Now...GET BACK TO WORK! :)

brett and carly said...

Coming back is never fun... but looks like Disneyland was! I'm so happy for you. :)

Mauri said...

I love Calv in the last picture! What is he doing?

collinanddani said...

That looks like a blast! I love your costumes. Are you going to Cass and Jordan's on Friday?

Cari said...

Love the pics!! Good job. And yeh - what was my brother doing in the last pic?? Stylin' and Profilin' ?? XO Aunt Carolyn