Thursday, October 9, 2008

Conference Weekend (with pictures!)



This weekend was THE BEST because one of my favorite cousins in the whole wide world Scott Brewer and his beautiful wife Keshia came up to Utah. We got to go to conference with them and then hang out with them all weekend.
One night we were all together with some of my Pratt cousins and The Brewers and we decided to play the game Curses. This game is hilarious! You have to do certain tasks, but other people can give you curses that you have to do along with those tasks. So Keshia had to shake like she was in an earthquake when we talked, Wes had to talk like a vampire without moving his lips, and Lindsey had to do a variety of things with her hands and speech (French accent...don't ask). This is just the beginning. Let's just


say that by the end of the night, we had all dropped sixteen pounds from laughing!




Conference was such a refreshing weekend because I felt so spiritually uplifted. It was so amazing to listen to the prophet and apostles and feel the truth of the spirit that came through their messages. Elder Holland's talk on angels especially touched me because I have seen so many miracles in my life, many through the service of family and friends around me. So thanks to all of my angels!! Loveage....


9 comments:

collinanddani said...

Is that game called curses? I want to get it, it sounds like a blast! Or better yet if you already have it we should get together and play!

Angel said...

I LOVE that game! I gave it to my sister for her graduation gift and we have borrowed it from her at least 5 times. It never fails, you laugh your head off!!!!

jackie said...

hey beautiful love the horse picture you are quite the cow girl! i hope you kept scott and keshia in line hahaha, can't wait to see ya

Deanna said...

So much fun!!! Your blog is adorable!

Alex and Emily said...

hey! we were looking around at different blogs and we found yours :) you guys look like your doing great. Hope things keep going well!

brett and carly said...

Yay! What a fun weekend! We were so sad we weren't there. I agree... Conference was amazing and just what I needed (as usual)!

The Mills said...

I play that game with my beehives they love it and its so fun. We are coming down for Thanksgiving, what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?

The Mills said...

Nikki-

Hey why the heck are you going to AZ? dang, Avery is doing great she is SO fun to have around. Kids totally change your life :) Yes my fam is coming up tomorrow, I can't wait, how did you know?

Mauri said...

I miss you girl! We need to get together again soon.