Wednesday, May 27, 2009

School's ALMOST Out!

Hey Everyone!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. School is almost out and it is kind of stressful (believe it or not) because I need to start thinking about next year already. Crazy. :) The baby is getting huge and we still aren't sure about names. So if you have any cute boy names...we are ready for them! I wanted to show you a DARLING outfit one of my students gave me too. What a sweetheart. I just can't wait to have some free time so that I can start thinking more about this little boy! :) Loveage,

nik



7 comments:

Melissa said...

YOu are so cute! I love your Easter dress. I had no idea about Lindsey! My mother does not keep me informed. I am so excited for you. Thanks for adding me!

Sharla and Chad Clark said...

Cuteness Nikki! You are such a cute little prego lady. I hope everything is going well and we need to get together next time I'm up there! Promise me!

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see your little guy. I guess my instincts were totally off because I thought that you were having a girl :) Boys are so much fun and I can't wait to see how much he'll love his momma :)

Kaiti Klara said...

nikki you are so dang cute! and getting big, i love it! i haven't seen you forever:(

Cathy Lloyd said...

You're looking so cute Nikki! Enjoy your summer!

Deanna said...

Look at you, cutie!!! Love the darling outfit...

Rest assured, you'll figure out a name! Tanner was home from the hospital almost a week before he got a name...you'll think of one. Either now or next year (j/k). :)

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

School is out now! Yea! What are you doing this summer and when is the cute baby due?