Monday, November 23, 2009

Just Stuff

Hey! So I just wanted to update everyone on what we have been up to. Sorry...I get so busy that I forget to blog. It's really relaxing and replenishing to me though, so I need to do it more often. It's like venting or taking a long, nice jog through town. It just clears your mind.

This is what our little family has been up to lately. Wes is currently serving as first counselor in the Young Men presidency in our ward. He is pretty busy with teaching lessons and Wednesday activities. He took the boys shooting the other day and let's just say it freaked me out! Not one of them (besides Howard, who is one of my students too!) had ever shot a gun. I kept picturing Wes coming home with bb holes in him from the shot gun. He even called and teased me that he was on his way to the ER. (That didn't go over too well.)

I am serving as the second counselor in our Young Women presidency and I just love the ladies I work with. They are such faith-filled women, who truly love the girls. Let's just say we are all opposites too. Our secretary (who isn't pictured) is so uptight and O.C.D. Our first counselor is a free-spirit woman with a relaxed personality. Me and Natalie (the pres) fall in the middle. We are a perfect match. We have a tiny ward (6 girls--3 from the SAME FAMILY!) But the girls are darling and they are good girls.

Cache is talking up a storm, kicking, laughing, and cooing! I just love playing with him. He can hold his head up and he likes to talk to anything moving or belching sound, including the computer, ipod, and tv. Wes has mastered the bird call that Kevin gives from the movie "UP" and Cache gets the biggest kick out of it. He laughs and laughs when Wes "calls for his babies." This Kevin, is not a girl though. :)

Love you all! We are so Thankful for you and hope your holiday is bright. Happy Thanksgiving!





4 comments:

Christy said...

You are so cute! Your boy is getting so big...and I still haven't seen him in person! Tell him to stop growing a little! ;) Looks like you are doing great though...Hopefully I can see you soon!

Jessie said...

I totally understand YW! Everything you said speaks to my heart and situation. :) Cache is getting more handsome all the time. Precious pic of Wes and the baby. You look great!

Jen said...

Thanks for the update! I hope we get to see you soon! I love the pictures in the meantime.

Matt & Katie said...

Oh my goodness! He is one handsome little man! I can't wait to meet him! I can't decide who he looks like?! Sounds like you guys are pretty busy! You need a vacation to Ohio!!! Have a great Thanksgiving! And you better call me!