Thursday, December 17, 2009

TWO YEARS!!

I hate to brag but Wes and I have made it to two years in our marriage this Tuesday. :) Man did they go fast. I can't believe how much I love that man. He is such a good person. Wes is humble and has an honest heart--which means he is always willing to talk about things and work through problems. He is the most amazing father. He loves Cache and truly puts him first. I wish you could see the way they look at each other...they really do adore each other.

I wouldn't survive without Wes. He gets up with Cache in the middle of the night without being asked. He feeds him, holds him, takes him to grandma's every morning, then he does dishes, works all day and still finds time to play around and make good memories. I love him beyond description.

For our date, Wes surprised me with dinner at The Roof in SLC. As if that wasn't romantic enough, get this: He planned the night to be just like the one we were engaged on. We walked around temple square, had a fantastic dinner, and were finally able to have an overdue conversation without baby interruptions (THANKS FOR TENDING MOM!). Needless to say, the night was magical


4 comments:

Jessie said...

You are so gorgeous, Nikki! Inside and out! CONGRATULATIONS on two whole years!!! Wes seems like the ideal man. What a romantic, perfect date. Glad you two are still as in love as ever.

Jessie said...

SLC here we come! We're flying in late Dec 27th. We'll be spending 2days in Park City with my extended family. Wed the 30th will be spent downtown at temple square. Then Bron and I are heading to Idaho late that night for 3 more days. :) Busy, but so worth it! Are you going to be in the area? Cuz I would LOVE to see Cache!

Deanna said...

Congratulations on TWO YEARS!!!!! I remember your gorgeous wedding, and look at the gorgeous baby you have now! :)

Cathy Lloyd said...

Congrats Nikki and Wes! Fabulous family and fabulous times! Enjoy your first Christmas with that darling little boy!