Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone!

I sure hope this year doesn't go as fast as 2009. I swear I just barely celebrated Christmas and New Years for that year. I was really sad that the break went so quickly, but it was sure fun. Wes, Cache, and I went to Saint George over New Years with our good friends: the Brinkerhoffs and the Condies.

We had a great time while the boys golfed, because we ladies (and babies) were able to just chat, eat good food, and do a little shopping. The babies were fun to play with for two days too! (I didn't have to drop Cache off--I could see him all day!) While Wes tuckered out at 8:00 pm on New Years, he still woke up at midnight to smooch me and then fell right back to sleep. The rest of us played games and enjoyed the hot tub while the New Year came in. Thank again Condies and Brinkerhoffs! We love ya.





4 comments:

Jessie said...

Looks like so much fun! Cache is as cute as ever. P.S. Is that your cute lil' post-prego booty in a swimsuit?!? I'm impressed. j/k hehe

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Sounds like ya'll had a fun New Years! Funny thing I think I saw Mckell Condie and his family on New Years day at the movies... but I was not really friends with him so I was weird and didnt say anything... I know Im sillly.

brett and carly said...

What a sweet, chubby baby! I love, love, LOVE the picture at the top of your blog! You look so beautiful! That is the best feeling in the world. :)

The Mills said...

So stinkin cute! Congrats on being married 2 years, time goes by way to fast!