Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lake Powell and Park City

Hola!

This last week and a half has been super fun! Wes and I were able to leave Cache with my family for four days so that we could go to Lake Powell with his family and our friends. Honestly, guys, it is my heaven on earth. I love Lake Powell. It is so fun and also so relaxing to me. Some of my best memories are from there.













This week we were able to go to Park City for one night with my family. We have our cousins from Oklahoma in town along with the regular cousins, cousins from Florida, and cousins from Canada. Can I just say it is one big party?! I love it. So we went to stay up there just for a little break and some fun shopping, swimming (Cache's first time in a pool!), and laughing. I love my family and I love summer time. It's the best.

You will notice that Cache had more fun in his sink pool than the swimming pool. We are easy to please. :)



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Love Cache's expression! Wish we could catch some sun at lake powell too! Looks like a ton of fun!!!

Deanna said...

Oh, my!!! He is so adorable!!! Where did that chunkiness come from?