Monday, July 5, 2010

I love America

I am so grateful for this wonderful country that we live in. I know that God divinely inspired the brave men and women of this country to fight for a free place that is home to all of those with a dream and some hard work in their bones. I am so grateful to live here with the family that I have and with the opportunities and choices I have available to me.

This fourth of July has been super fun, with many family parties on both sides of the family and the chance for Cache to watch his first fireworks. HE WAS MESMERIZED! :) I'm so blessed to be able to raise my kids in this great country. God bless the USA.




2 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy 4th of July! I'm glad you reminded me of how awesome our country really is and how blessed we are.

Deanna said...

Beautiful post!!! Wonderfully said.

Looks like you guys had a BLAST at the reunion!!! I'm totally bummed we missed out on seeing everyone and all the good food. :)