Friday, November 26, 2010

FAMILY PICTURES! {again}

There are years that have pictures and years that have none. This is a year of pictures. I don't know why, but we are all in the mood to get our family pictures taken! :)

Wes's brother, Chase, returned from his mission a week before his other brother, Rhett, left for his. I think we needed to make the most of the family being together and so we took Crandall Family Pictures! Fun!

We had a beautiful gal named Lizzie take our pictures. I think that the funnest ones are the ones that captured our family in our Klim jackets. We love snowmobiling together, so it was fun to see us all together in them. I love this Crandall family that I married into! I am very blessed.

Our family in our KLIM snowmobiling jackets! SNOW BABY SNOW!
















5 comments:

Cari said...

OH MY GOSH...I love every single picture. These are wonderful.... Way too much fun.... I love our family...every single one of US !!! HUGS

Cathy Lloyd said...

Oh the pictures! FABULOUS!!! You don't even have to go far for the scenes! Love that Chase speaks the language of Indiana well! LOL! You guys are all too darn cute! XOXO

Christy said...

Way cute Nikki! Love the pictures! You all look so good and I like the scenery too!

Deanna said...

LOVE THEM ALL!!!

The Mills said...

Those pics are great! I love them all, Calvin and Kathryn crack me up!! ha ha