Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I am such a 'tard

I was decorating my tree today. I couldn't find the little gold and silver hooks I use to hang the bulbs on the tree. I vaguely remember Cache running around with the bag and thinking, "That's sure cute. He's having Christmas Spirit." Rather than spend a whole $.98 cents to get a new box of hooks for the bulbs, I snatched the paperclip jar from the desk. Same thing, right?

Now I have bulbs hanging from the tree by multi-colored paperclips. Best part? I am putting the extra stuff and containers away and there sits the hooks, nestled in their plastic bag. NEXT TO THE TREE. Whatever. I'm not redoing the bulbs.

4 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I would have done the same thing. Too much work to take the all down and put them up again. I cant wait to see you in a few weeks!

Jessie said...

Lol. That's totally you! You can never have too much color on a tree anyway.

And I loooove some of those family pictures! Especially the one of cache and his grandpa. Too cute.

Jennifer said...

Ha! Thanks for making me laugh, I needed that:)

Deanna said...

I do that every year. And EVERY year I find the box of UNOPENED hooks in the container for the bulbs and I think...next year I'll remember to switch them out! LOL!