Friday, November 19, 2010

Whirl-wind Week!

Wow! This last week and a half (possibly two weeks..I can't remember) have flown by! We have had a lot going on in the Crandall family! First things first: Cache's Uncle Chase got home from his mission. He was serving in Indiana and he is fluent in their native language: NASCAR. We are so proud of him. The whole family (and some friends) went up to the airport to greet him.







Then we headed off to Disneyland for three days of fun in the sun. It really was a blast. Cache liked the cracks and gum on the pavement more than the rides and the characters, but we aren't complaining. The kid was an angel on the plane, in the park, and sleeping at night. Awesome! We had a blast going on rides and seeing the Christmas stuff taken out. It was VERY magical. No wonder I love that place so much!












Then we hustled home for a double feature in Church on Sunday. Chase had his welcome home and Rhett, Wes's other brother, had his farewell. Rhett is serving in the Dominican Republic West mission (I think I left the real name out. Sorry!). They both did a great job and we had a full house those few days.

Finally, Wednesday, we said goodbye to Rhett as he entered the MTC. We sure love him. He is a solid kid with a good heart and a strong testimony. I think he will do awesome on his mission. But man will we miss him! He was my little protector when we went snowmobiling. He'd stick with me and if I got stuck, Rhett was always the first one there to help me out. :)







What a great week. Now I need a nap! (And my mother-in-law needs a FEW!)

2 comments:

The Mills said...

Looks fun! Kathryn was telling us all about it, what a fun few weeks! So Jealous you got to go to Disneyland

Jessie said...

Oh, how fun, fun, fun!!! Love all the pictures. Cache is so cute. And Disneyland in November must've been absolutely PERFECT! Lucky duck. You're also lucky to have so much family around.