Sunday, February 27, 2011

Florida!

Wes and I went with the Farm Bureau to Florida this year. We were taking classes on improving the ranch. Was it a blast? Yes. What is more attractive than a bunch of farmers, ranchers, and dairymen in their wranglers, boots, and ball caps? :)

Truly though...I've never been to Florida like this and it was fun. We met some great friends and had a blast going to the different amusement parks. I have to say: Disney world, overrated. Universal Studios: Rockin. I LOVED HARRY POTTER WORLD! It was amazing and they did such a good job with the candy, shops, souvenirs, and RIDES! It was very authentic. The pictures in the castle talked to each other. Dumbledor moved around and lectured us. Remarkable. They had magic wands, crazy candy, and butterbeer (amazing!). The dragon challenge ride was my favorite. I dragged Wes on it over nine times. Sick! If you haven't been there...make it a goal. GO NOW! :)

I am an Adrenalin junkie so this was my favorite part: HUGE AND CRAZY roller-costers. So fun. Anyway...here are some pics.












5 comments:

BRooKe said...

I am one jealous girl! I want to visit the Harry Potter world so bad! I love the Harry Potter books and movies! Someday hopefully! :)

Andrew and Jena said...

looks like fun!!! I've seen commercials on tv for harry potter world... it looks SO cool! glad you two had a good time!! :)

Jennifer said...

So jealous you butt head, ha! We will definitely need to make a trip there soon:)

The Mills said...

How fun, Love the pics! So jealous!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

What a fun trip. I want to go to Harry Potter world. It sounds amazing!