Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blessing Day!







Today was such a beautiful day! Wesley Cache was blessed in our ward today by his daddy. It was a really special meeting because my grandparents from Arizona came up to be a part of this. Wes did such a good job on the blessing too. He had really thought about what Cache needed and the young man that he will be one day and he gave a beautiful blessing. I must say that this little guy looked very handsome in his white suit too (we just kept praying that he wouldn't poop through it!). Then he was passed around all day long to various loved ones and friends.

Wes and I have been so blessed by good friends and family. They support us in all of the things that we do and we love them all so much (that includes the Condies, Petersons, Williams, Olesens, Lewis' fam (I can't make that plural), Crandalls, and Chandlers--just to name a few. We honestly love and appreciate everyone..we just can't name you all! :) ). We love all of our friends so much and we appreciate their support. Our family is by far the best too. We love them and appreciate the hours of service they give to us. We are truly blessed. We love you!






5 comments:

Jessie said...

Awesome pictures--especially the 4 generations. You look great, Nik! And Wes looks so proud. :) It was good to "talk" to you last night. Glad everything is going well. Hope you're adjusting to life as a mom AND a teacher. Wow! We totally need to get together, sit, eat, chat, and laugh. I look forward to the day.

Jackie said...

Okay you are in huge trouble, you didn't invite me to the blessing! I am so sad I still haven't seen this little guy!

Deanna said...

He is just growing up too quickly! How adorable. I cried through Tanner's blessing, and sat in the hall with Tanner during Taylor's. :) Such a beautiful family!

The Mills said...

Oh how cute! I am in springville and I keep driving past your house.. I want to see that baby!

Cathy Lloyd said...

You guys are so darn cute! That little baby is amazing! So, you are back to work now? It's good to get out of the house but I'll bet you miss that little stinker! Grandma is probably having waaayy too much fun babysitting!