Monday, September 21, 2009

Update




This is Grandma Nila (my grandmother) with Cache.


Cache is getting so much bigger and I just love staring at him (and kissing him and snuggling him etc etc etc). I just wanted to post some more pictures of all that he has been up to. You will see that he has plenty of admirers from both sides of the family. It's funny because we can't decide who he looks like either....one day he is like me, the next like Wes (he can also change in a few moments time). :)




9 comments:

Deanna said...

What a handsome little guy! He is filling out...and looks adorable! :)

Jessie said...

Hmmm... I can't decide who he looks like either. The good news is that he will, without a doubt, grow up to be very handsome! Plus some!

Cari said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the invitation to your blog. LOVE THE PICS. Of course my favorite is my baby brother holding his very first grandchild. It is wonderful. HUGS

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I can't believe he is so BIG already. PS I am jealous that you get to see my mom every week in class and I dont.

Matt & Katie said...

He is getting big! Can you believe how fast it goes?! That is so fun to have both of your families close to spoil him! You are lucky

Andrew and Jena said...

nikki.... the bloated cow story... hilarious! I was rolling on the ground laughing and then had to read the story over again to andrew... i insisted he hear it and we both laughed together! Thank you for a good story to brighten my day! :)

ps... baby cache is so cute!

Jen said...

He's so cute! I love that he's looking more like an individual. I can't wait to meet him in person!

Richard and Carlie said...

He's darling Nikki! I can't tell who he looks like either!

collinanddani said...

Oh my heck. He is so cute!!!