Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Cheer

Thanks to my amazing friend, Jessie's, advice, I have been trying to focus on others a bit more. We had a Brewer Surprise Holiday Party the other night. We had dinner, treats, games, and a holiday movie. It was really fun and the best part was, Wes and I dressed up as Joseph and Mary (Cache was the angel) and told the Christmas story. Then we kidnapped the Brewers (my family) and brought them here for fun! Here are a few snapshots from the evening. It was a TON OF FUN!

Thanks Jess and Merry Christmas Everyone. I love you and I am so grateful for you!





4 comments:

brett and carly said...

You're too cute!

Jennifer said...

So fun! Sure love you guys:)

Kaiti Klara said...

I love you! You are the best! I'm so glad you are my family!!

Jessie said...

Thanks, Nik, but you totally went above and beyond anything I suggested. :) Looks like so much fun!