Thursday, December 16, 2010

HAPPY THREE YEARS LOVER!


Dear Wes,

I can't believe another year has gone by in our marriage. Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for memorizing a song on the guitar yesterday and then playing it and singing it for me. What an angel. I honestly was brought back to high school days (you were one hott tamale playing "Buttercup" in Mr. Springville)!

Thank you for taking time to talk to me and listen to me. I can tell you anything and I know you will try to understand what I am trying to say and what's in my heart. You are the best at making me laugh and comforting me when I am down. I love your happy smile and your optimistic outlook on life. Your goofiness is something I cherish (even though many people don't get to see it!).

I am so grateful for the worthy priesthood holder you are. I love watching you with Cache. You are such a good dad who tries hard to teach and lead by example. I appreciate your willingness to be a conscious dad. I know Cache adores you and tries to be like you whenever he can. He watches for your laughter and approval on a regular bases now. :) One thing that always touches my heart is how aware of me and my needs you are. You are always serving me in some way: doing the dishes, helping fold laundry, bathing Cache, helping with my pictures...this list could go on for a while. Thank you. It means the world to me!

I love you, Wes. I can't wait to be with you for 100 more years and then into the eternities. :) Love,

Me


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning couple!
We love you guys.
Happy Anniversary

Jessie said...

Husbands are the best! I'm glad you got yourself a keepr. Happy Anniversary!!!

Deanna said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

And I LOVED your post on 'learning' and education. :) Hugs to you!

Kaiti Klara said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I really look up to you two. love you!