Monday, August 30, 2010

Cache




My little man is rocking my world right now. I love that dude. He has started sleeping 12 hours a night! I can't even believe my luck and sometimes I want to just scream with joy. Of course, now that I wrote this, he'll be up all night tonight, but I don't care. He is so fun. He can say "dog" whenever we see one or hear one barking, and he loves "cars!" He loves driving them, riding in them, and especially zooming them around the floor. He is so smart and oh so fun. Cache is such an ultra boy. He loves anything outdoors, noisy, and intense. He sometimes gets a little spooked, but not for long. He loves tractors, motorcycles, soccerballs, horses....you name it. I can't wait for him to start walking so that he can further explore his little world. xoxo love you Cache.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So fun! Cherish every memory because as I'm sure you have already realized, time goes by in just a blink!

Jessie said...

Yay for sleep! Don't you feel like a new woman?!? It's amazing how much a girl can love her little man, isn't it? Being a mom is the best!

Jackie said...

Oh I love that little chunk too! He really is so stinking cute! I wish we could see you guys more!