Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tyler, Jen, Kaysia, and Ryder






I was fortunate enough to be asked to take my cute cousin Tyler's family pictures this morning. It was so scary because this one was "for real"...they actually wanted me to shoot their family pics. But it was also super fun because I was able to put my practice to work (and I guess to more practice too).

Tyler and Jen are seriously beautiful people. Tyler has the shyest, sweet smile. Jen has a radiant glow that makes every picture look amazing. They made two seriously beautiful kids. They have darling personalities and little spunk that only kids can have. As I watched them this morning, I kept thinking how innocent and wonderful they make life. They are simple and that is one thing that makes them so beautiful. Kaysia was driving in the car with me to the pictures and her parents were following in their car. She asked me, "Is my mama coming?" "Yes. She is right behind us." "Oh good. She is so cute. I just love my her so much." I could not keep from tearing up and the sweet love she has for her parents. Cute.

These are just a few of the shots that I took (there were 5 gazillion! Click here to see more) but I wanted to let you see a preview. I want to start picking up families, kids, couples, etc. so it's fun to have this little family's shots under my belt. I loved capturing their family in these pictures. I love the Pratts.











3 comments:

Jen said...

Your pictures turned out great!

Jessie said...

okay, so we TOTALLY have to talk photography. I love your editing style. girl. You're a natural setting up those poses too. yes, call me. anytime. except sometime between 7:30 and 8:15 PM when I'm putting Jed to bed. (we're 2 hours ahead of you.) must talk. yes.

The Mills said...

Darling Nikki, I didn't know you did photography! GOOD JOB!