Friday, October 8, 2010

Cubbies and the Spout Hat

Cache is the love and light of our lives. I'm not lying either. This kid has one magnetic personality. He will be a big people person one day. He makes the most animated and realistic expressions. You can tell right away when he is happy, sad, confused, angry, joyful, tired, etc. (You'll see some of these in a minute.)

Lately, Cache has been going through a cubby stage. He loves forts and cubbies! I find him in the funniest, smallest places because he likes to crawl in them and then play in there with his cars, trucks, books, and fingers. When I pulled out my Bosch to make Orange Julius the other day, he climbed on in the cupboard and played the morning away. During Conference, my brother had an old box that he was playing with and Cache played with him for a while. It was darling. He is 100% boy. It's just built in, isn't it--all you mothers with boys?!

Because the weather has turned violently FREEZING (ok...it's only 50 degrees, but it's a violent change!) we had to get Cache a little fleece hat to wear when he goes running with me and when he plays outside. It has little ear flaps and a little spout/sploogie thing on top. He looks so cute in it! Cache has never really liked hats, but he loves this one. He leaves it on all of the time...even baths and nighttime. We laugh because he doesn't mind when it's off, but he also doesn't mind when it's on either. He looks like a little man in it.








5 comments:

Jennifer said...

He just looks so grown up! It's crazy how different boys and girls are huh? boys are so funny though, never a dull moment! I love it!!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

What a stud! I love that he is playing golf with Wes. Brady asked if we could get Ryker golf clubs already.

Kaiti Klara said...

haha I love this post. It is true... he has the biggest personality and he is so hillarious!! What a cutie:)

Jessie said...

He is so adorably cute! It makes me excited for all the boy that Jed will eventually be. Like yesterday, when I was playing in the nursery at church with him, I kept running a car into other toys over and over. He just laughed and laughed!!!

Deanna said...

He is totally boy, and it's all totally built in. :)