Monday, October 4, 2010

Family Pictures

Hey Y'all!

The last time Wes and I had family pictures taken was when we were engaged! Isn't that horrible...it's been three years! Not to mention we've had a baby since those last pictures. So we finally decided to get some family pictures taken so that we could mark the progress our family has made.

I think the fall leaves look lovely and I have the most handsome husband and baby in the entire world! I have been so blessed to have the eternal family that I have. My baby is one strong spirit and we are so blessed to have him in our family. Wes is a wonderful and loving husband and father and I know I made the right choice all those years ago (lol). :)





















14 comments:

Deanna said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!! Gorgeous family.

tricia said...

Cutest family ever! And i LOVE your hot shoes! You're so fun.

brett and carly said...

Holy gorgeous! You guys look great :)

Cathy Lloyd said...

Well you guys are just too stinkin' cute!

Jessie said...

Nik, you are one of the most gorgeous people I know! I love your big smile. And can I have your hair? Your little family is sooo cute! Cache is a handsome little boy--his eyes are so blue!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

so fun. you have one good looking family. this made me excited about the family pictures we are going to have you take over christmas!

Jackie said...

Oh how I love you Nikki! I miss you like crazy! The pictures are beautiful..muahh!!!

Kaiti Klara said...

These pictures are AWESOME!!! You guys are the best looking family:) So glad you're MY family too:) Love you!!!

The Mills said...

I love your pics Nikki! Super Cute, and yes lets plan a girls get-away! :)

Angel said...

Very nice pictures! You're little family is seriously so cute! :)

Christy said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!

BRooKe said...

Darling Family Photos! You have such a cute little family! You look gorgeous in all of them! :)

Andrew and Jena said...

love them! all of them!! Such an adorable family if i do say so myself!!! :)

Jen said...

Love the photos! Cache is looking at the camera and smiling in so many and you look gorgeous!