Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Break!




We loved fall break! Our family went up to my Aunt Kristie's cabin and we just relaxed. We four-wheeled, ate, watched movies, ate, sewed, hiked, walked, ate, shot guns, had fires, and ate. It was a blast. I love spending time with my precious Gramma, cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers, and parents--and of course Cache and Wes. :)

We also celebrated my dad's bday while we were up there. Man I am so blessed to have him as my dad. He is such a good man who tries hard to do what is right. He really wants to make a difference and serve the Lord. He has taught me so much. He has loved me so much. Happy bday dad!







2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cool! Sounds like so much fun! Your dad is a pretty awesome guy, from what I remember. Isn't it funny how being a parent suddenly changes your perspective on your own parents a little?

Jennifer said...

Why am I never invited to these things? Is it because I'm old now, ha!