Sunday, October 31, 2010

{Happy Halloween!}


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to begin with, but I have to say, IT ROCKS WITH KIDS! Cache had no idea why I was shoving him into a baby elephant costume, but he sure loved running around with the other kids, eating all sorts of candy, and staying up late! It was a blast! And everyone had to love on the baby elephant! It was raining, but we visited all the grandparents for some special trick-or-treating! FUN!

Our friends Brock and Nesha put on a fun halloween party for adults on Friday night. We all dressed up and went to a scavanger hunt. We had to locate things like: a gravestone from the 1940s, a vampire, a giant pumpkin (and smash one! I felt so bad. All I could see was some little kid crying because we smashed his pumpkin!), etc. It was a blast. Love love love Halloween.














7 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

Cutest Elephant EVER! He is soooo cute! I love him! What a fun Halloween - sorry it was raining! But I love the pics! Halloween seriously is the best!

Jessie said...

What an adorable elephant! I can't wait until Jed can run and eat candy too.

Stephanie Crandall said...

I have never ever ever seen such a cute little elephant in all my life! Love it!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

So cute. I totally agree I love the holidays but now with a tiny one they are going to be THAT much BETTER.

Nikki said...

Ha ha... Ty was an elephant too!

Jen said...

That costume is so adorable! I also LOVE your new header!

Deanna said...

SOOOOOO adorable!!! Did you make that?! It looks AMAZING! I am LOVING it!!!

P.S. Sent you an email. :)